Saturday, June 2, 2012

Date #1

Tonight we had dinner at A la Folie on Espanola Way. Justin was thinking about pot roast, so he got the crepe with beef, potatoes, sauteed onions and red wine. I was not thinking about pot roast, so I ordered one with french sausage, goat cheese and roasted red pepper. I drank the house wine and he had iced tea. I've been fantasizing about travel lately, so we talked about the places we'd like to go and the things in this world we'd like to see. After we ate, we walked to the soundscape at the New World Symphony and then to the beach, where we sat and looked at the nearly full moon and the boats on the water. We debated whether or not there was a rip current in the shallow shoreline and then walked home in sweaty 87 degree weather with lots of humidity. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment